Today, there are still many applicants that keep on using career summary or headlines instead of using resume objective section. The fact is that these kinds of resumes are being used by professionals and executives who gained many years of experience in their career. Bear in mind that resume headlines are expressive statements that concisely highlight your accomplishments and skills. The statements you write should capture the attention of the hiring manager or employer.
Usually, the title or the headline is the job title, which the candidate is targeting like Head teacher, Management Consultant, IT manager, Senior IT manager and others. Regardless, to know how to write a good resume headline for fresher, read this!
Examples of Resume Headlines
Knowing some best resume headlines are required because you gain ideas on what words you can also use in your headline. To be unique and to stand out from the crowd, you need to use great headline in your resume. Here are some of the examples that you can modify that meet your needs.
- Proven ability in managing online campaigns in marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- People oriented
- Increased sales by 30 percent
- Improved shipment effectively by 30 percent and lowered the costs by 10 percent
- Highly qualified IT manager offering over 15v years of IT analysis experience within the industry
- Proven ability to innovate startup technologies
- 15 years of hands on experience in software development
- Extensive knowledge on software developer and systems architect
- Great experience in strategic management in resolving problems and giving valuable solutions that improves the operational efficiency
- 5 years of experience as a team leader in C company that’s responsible for the conceptualization of products
Aside from this, there are still more information that you need to know about resume headlines. Here are some of the headlines that you can use in writing your resume.
- Goal oriented
- In depth experience
- Developing solutions
- High record sales
- Arranged company’s production presses…
- Strong orientation in operations and finance
- Expertise in IT
Proven success in mentoring as well as motivating other teams to achieve company goals
These are only some of the resume headlines that you can also use. If there are other words that you think better to use other than those presented, then write it. Do not afraid to include words that you think helped you in getting the attention of the employer.
It is not easy to come up with a good headline for resume because you need to ensure that you able to show your skills and experienced in short phrases. If you think you cannot do it, you are wrong. Believe in yourself that you can come up with a good headline for your resume. There are tips online that you can check out and it helps you to think of words. In fact, you can add some personal characteristics or qualities in the title of the job to have a good resume headline. The key in having a good headline for resume is to relate it with your background, personal characteristics, experience or skills.